Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Taken

I wake every morning with shakes and disparer
I try to control what i can yet i find it hard to stand
I try to no put in on the one i love

Yet i know that it hurts my little dove
I don't know what to do but fight my battle tride and true
Keep my head held high and hope that i have a long life

I have made a promise i intend to keep to stay alive
For this i shall surely keep
For the one i love shall be taken care of

If i could find the answer to what becomes me
I would kill it so i could be free
And happyness will find both of us

It has taken so many things
From sleeping togather to
Hold each other in the shower

I can't escape this pain i carry
Yet i will not stop until i am buried
I have long years to come

So i hope to only gain back some of what i have lost
I control the power in me
But unfortunately i have to set it free

Watch my eyes i love you all
Ariana most of all
My love the one i cry for when i am taken and lost

No comments: