Sunday, December 5, 2010

Forgotten

You wake up one morning and notice there gone
You don't know why or what you have done
You think of all things you might of said

You wonder what went wrong inside your head
Did i give enough love or do the right thing
Did i hold your hand enough was it to the same

Did i tell you i love you as i went to sleep
Did i rub my feet again yours so you could sleep
Did i give you a hug at just that moment

Do i know what i did wrong even if i did't know it
I hope for an answer to find a way not to be forgotten along the way
I have lost many things this is true

But i have gain so much when i met you
I hold you high every day
Just don't forget i love you when i seem in the way

I will always stand for all you are
No matter how long i wait or how far
Stair remind me of who i am

And i remember i am a forgotten man
But only for a min in light years of time
So i will always let yours and my light shine

No comments: