Wednesday, December 1, 2010

No one knows the pain you feel
Not me not others just you feel how real
Your the one who can feel everything thats real

I can cry a tear for you and it will be ever so true
I can smile and its real as anything on the plant
I can anger with a passion that know one knows

But i what i would like you to remember i will never let you go
You are the one that make me hold
You are the one that makes me bold
You are the one i wish to grow old with

I cannot fix everything thing in this life
But i will die trying and hold you and so very high
I have mountains to climb and rivers to cross
I hope with you hands we can do it together as one

If i shall die before you on this earth
Please remember i will stay behind to watch over your heart
I will not let my soul leave this plane until i know its in good hands again

As the dove that brought us together
So sweet and pure
remember i will always love you
on my knees i vow you have my honor
heart soul and love

No comments: