Thursday, December 2, 2010

A smiles is worth a thousand words
A kiss is the greatest thing on earth
The love of you can not be put into words

Your touch is like the water smooth and flowing
Your body is the beautiful as a goddess
Your mind sharp and a Sword

I hold in my hand a heart i hope you cannot ignore
I love with all my heart
Kiss with all my soul

Move as we dance to the beats of our souls
We are one and meant to be i am in love
With you forever i intend to set you free

I hope i hold this heart of yours
Forever and long as i see sandy shore's
Your the one i run after in play

You case me around well a court yard our first days
We built kingdoms and watch them fall
And we have stay together thru it all

I shall not raise my hand only to life yours
As i lift you up again and again
never doubt my love for you
Because forever still I love you

In Hubble Honor i write to My love Ariana this night

No comments: